The epiclesis (also spelled epiklesis, and typically capitalized) is the prayer discovered in most if not all of the conventional Japanese Liturgies by which...
Category - Mass and the Liturgy
- Lord Salisbury’s Law: Geopolitical lessons to save our world
- Personal Loans vs Payday Loans vs Credit Cards – Which is the Best for You?
- A battle for the popular vote – Capitol Weekly | Capitol Weekly
- The “Next Wave” of M. Duffany Builders… Meet Tim and Todd Duffany
- How Does an Excommunicated Catholic Have the Sanction Lifted? (Part I)